Re: [Discuss Animal Rights] Re: What is the value of debate?

  • Mike Beall
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
      From: bluemax49th
      Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 3:18 AM
      To: discussanimalrights@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Discuss Animal Rights] Re: What is the value of debate?

      --- In discussanimalrights@y..., chcoa <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Very well said Rev. I think this list would benifit from more
      adult
      > discussion. If we could leave out the name calling, the jumping
      > conclusions about each other positions and the emotional
      brakedowns.
      > We might actually find we all have some common ground.
      > Hmmmmmmm

      ------------------------Chcoa,

      It is always a pleasure to see you
      here! The possiblity of getting into some truely intelligent
      conversation has risen dramaticly with your arrival.
      I'm afraid that you will only get biased diatribe
      from anyone calling themselves "Uncle-Banana-Head" though. Thank
      God Iggy is still around with his perpetual whining, he is allways
      good for a laugh! Now right there is a good question: " how is this
      movement going to be taken seriosly as long as the people who
      identify with it are either brain damaged, criminal or both."

      The Blue Max

    • Mike Beall
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
        Like The BKlue Max is better then Uncle-Banana-Head...
        Sticks and stones may etc...

        Blue-->how is this movement going to be taken seriously as long as the people who identify with it are either brain damaged, criminal or both<.... said the Roman governor
        about the early Xtians...

        Chcoa, nice to be graced with your presence once more. Can you provide the source confirmation that " 20 of the 22 major conflicts in the world right now are Islamo-Fascist related.", if possible?

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
          --- In discussanimalrights@y..., "Mike Beall" <seekermj@m...> wrote:

          > Chcoa, nice to be graced with your presence once more. Can you
          provide the source confirmation that " 20 of the 22 major conflicts
          in the world right now are Islamo-Fascist related.", if possible?

          I'm not sure why it matters?? But, I gathered it from news sources
          who cover current events. Like the bombing in Bali just the other
          day. Of course these trivial facts aren't mentioned with any
          regularity on most of our crapy main streem media sources.