[Discuss Animal Rights] Re: ALF Attack Again (Just for you BlueMax)

  • remi7db
    Message 1 of 54 , Oct 2, 2002
      Is it you Iggi? Long time, no hear. Welcome back. With the summer
      and, been busy palying outside.
      remi
    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 54 of 54 , Oct 6, 2002
        Hmmmmmmm, ALF works in America too :-)
        *Colleen* (Catwoman)

        chcoa wrote:You are totaly right(or is that left) Colleen. I have just as much
        right to post my dislike for your unamerican support of the terroitst
        org. ALF as you have to post your like of it.
        And why are you so eager for anyone who disagrees with you to leave
        the group? If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen!

        --- In discussanimalrights@y..., Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:

        > Ummmmm, excuse me but I don't think you should be the judge of what
        I post. Seems to be alot of other people in this group besides you.
        And I'm sure some of the people in here support groups like ALF and
        ELF.
        > Or perhaps you should think about deleting your membership in here.
        > *Colleen* (Catwoman) This is a free country you know. And also an
        animal rights group as well.

        > chcoa wrote:Colleen,
        >
        > I don't appreciate you posting such obvious terrorist based
        > propaganda on this board. Furthermore, I can't understand how you
        > can support liberal organization who are supposedly interested in
        > preserving life, all life, and at the same time support orgs and
        > individuals who would happily use force to make their extremist
        > points. Seems kind of contradictory to me.
        >

        > --- In discussanimalrights@y..., "Colleen" <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:
        > >

        > > 30/09/02 News From The ALF
        > > ALF ATTACK AGAIN
        > >
        > > SHAC was sent the following anonymous statement:
        > >
        > > "Professor Caldwell of HLS is also a director of a company called
        > > Amedis. Unlucky for them that as a result of this we took out the
        > > windows of two Amedis directors homes on Friday night.
        > >
        > > This is a warning that should be heeded far and wide - anybody
        who
        > > has anything to do with HLS and their evil directors is a
        > legitimate
        > > target for direct action.
        > >
        > > While 500 animals die every day we will be out there in the
        > darkness
        > > making those responsible pay for their crimes.
        > >
        > > The ALF"
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

        > "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts,
        and warmth to our souls."

        > Colleen Klaum
        >
        > "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with
        men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
        Immanuel Kant

        Colleen Klaum