[Discuss Animal Rights] Re: call the dc police now, legal protesters being illegally arrested

  • bluemax49th
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 1, 2002
      --- In discussanimalrights@y..., Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@y...>
      wrote:

      > You got the wrong SHAC dear.
      > *Colleen* (Catwoman)

      ------------------My apologies, Now maybe you can explain how you
      are in contact with convicted felons, and are urging others to do so
      as well. Have you been associated with known felons for a long
      time? Is this group (SHAC) an organization that also supports
      felonious activity? Just wondering...

      The Blue Max
      Message 36 of 36 , Oct 14, 2002
        Unfortunately Remi you are probably right that you wont see much
        change in your life time. But that is the nature of change. It is
        slow. I still believe it is a far better route to take than
        resorting to hate mongering and terrorists acts. I don't think they
        will bring about good change either and the back lash will propel the
        AR movement in the wrong direction all together.

        I don't think saying you hate capitalism is an assumption. I'm
        making an educated guess based on a pattern I've noticed from your
        say, yeah, we at least have one thing in common.