Re: Are we a nation of animal haters?

  • bluemax49th
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2002
      Chcoa,

      > More laws, or should I say, more uninforceable laws are not going
      > help. We have lots of laws. Ones which prevent cruelty toward
      > animals and toward humans, but people still manage to become
      warped and grow into abusers and killers. Rather than passing more
      laws we should demand our judicial branch enforce the ones we have.
      Rather than vote in a new useless "rights" bill we should vote to
      give our police force and school teachers a raise

      --------------Again, you make WAY too much sense for most of the
      readers of this group. The agenda of most of these people has
      nothing to do with helping animals or preventing cruelty, so to
      suggest that in passing more useless laws does no good is logical
      but is counter to their accual purpose. The more money that is
      spent on pointless laws that are never enforced can creat more
      income to PETA and other left-wing groups. By supporting the
      problem through indirect means it creates a venue by which it can be
      self sustained. I.E.: " ...Look at the pain and suffering to these
      poor creatures, we need PETA now more than ever, send your
      contributions to......." .

      The Blue Max
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2002
        Yep Blue I think the founders of our great country would be ill if
        they walked through the streets nowadays and saw how their beautiful
        ideas of freedom have been spat apon.