LETTER: (pre-written on web) Japan: stop construction in the Ariake Sea

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2002
      #message st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
      Source: www.passport.panda.org

      Despite more than 4000 appeals by Panda Passport holders and other

      local activists to stop the construction of a dyke in the Ariake Sea, the

      Japanese Government has started construction.

      Send a fax now to the Prime Minister, urging him to stop this

      devastating development: http://passport.panda.org/go.cfm?id=5

      Colleen Klaum