Re: Question for the group

  • rootsid
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2002
      Virtual sit in? What the hell is a "virtual" sit-in?
      --- In discussanimalrights@y..., "purrrrrshia" <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:
      > Is anybody else in here besides me doing the virtual sit-in
      against
      > HLS? Colleen
    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2002
        Hope the link I sent explains it to you. Colleen

        rootsid <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Virtual sit in? What the hell is a "virtual" sit-in?
        --- In discussanimalrights@y..., "purrrrrshia" <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:
        > Is anybody else in here besides me doing the virtual sit-in
        against
        > HLS? Colleen

        "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2002
          I bet the all the dead liberal hippies of the world are turning over
          in there grave right now at the thought of a virtual sit in. The
          very concept goes against the whole point of the sit-in.