Question for the group

  • purrrrrshia
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2002
      Is anybody else in here besides me doing the virtual sit-in against
      HLS? Colleen
    • rootsid
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2002
        Virtual sit in? What the hell is a "virtual" sit-in?
        --- In discussanimalrights@y..., "purrrrrshia" <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:
        > Is anybody else in here besides me doing the virtual sit-in
        against
        > HLS? Colleen
      • Colleen Klaum
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2002
          Hope the link I sent explains it to you. Colleen

          rootsid <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Virtual sit in? What the hell is a "virtual" sit-in?
          --- In discussanimalrights@y..., "purrrrrshia" <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:
          > Is anybody else in here besides me doing the virtual sit-in
          against
          > HLS? Colleen

          "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2002
            I bet the all the dead liberal hippies of the world are turning over
            in there grave right now at the thought of a virtual sit in. The
            very concept goes against the whole point of the sit-in.