Please Vote On Bill C-15

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2002
      You've probably already seen this, but just in case...

      CTV has an online poll today, asking whether or not animals should be
      moved
      out of the property section of the Criminal Code, and protected from
      abuse.

      The vote is slightly in our favour, but is really close. So please
      take just
      one minute and vote.

      http://www.ctvnews.ca/index.html

      A. Gibson
      Networking
      Toronto Coalition For Bill C-15 Anti-Cruelty Legislation
      www.anticruelty.ca
      mailto:anne@...

      The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the
      way
      its animals are treated.
      Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum