About time.

  • mapenneau
    Message 1 of 3358 , Jul 26 4:25 PM
      You hit the nail right on the head.What gives
      animals the right to eat my crop,run into your car and so
      on....<br><br>BTW I see you in just about as many of these AR BB as
      I am in..Don't you love the way the AR types just
      dodge the posts thay can't answer...IE I am suer you
      saw my post about so called factory farms,and the
      list of quiestions I left,still waiting for a reply
      from any AR supporter...Keep up the good
      work...<br>mapenneau
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002