cookies problem

  • Kathy Welsh
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002
      Hey everyone. My browser won't let me read the post. I
      edited my membership to get digest mail. Hope to get
      this problem figured out soon.
      Kathy

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • raspberrynipples
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2002
        Hi kathy,it seems to be a problem,for
        thoses of us who use tv.internet also. ive tried
        daily digest,but it still has all the information,but
        in an even bigger volume.bye Elaine

        Also hi welcome to the group.

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com