Re: nimal rights???????

  • orignalwebb
    Message 1 of 3358 , Jul 26, 1999
      If animals should have the right to live without
      human interference, shouldn't humans have the right to
      live without animal interference? The deer in a
      farmer's crop field is violating his rights to raise food
      without interference! The deer on the highway is
      violating my right to safe travel. The mouse in my pantry
      is violating my right to good health!
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002