Re: MURDER

  • prafulhebbar
    Message 1 of 3358 , Feb 28, 2002
      I dont think I am missing anything by not eating
      meat. And is the pleasure of eating meat the only
      pleasure in your life? Or do you find this pleasure
      impossible to miss.<br><br><<Conversely, if you
      believe in what the bible says about us, humans should
      be<br> held to a higher standard not because of our
      brains, but because of Him, our<br> creator. He gave us
      laws, morals, free will, etc... The animals do not
      have<br> these things and we as lowly humans can not give
      these things to them. >><br>This is the
      assumption you have always made. Please see that the human
      body is given by him. Otherwise there is nothing to
      link you to humans. For if you are human without your
      body, you are either a male or female by the very
      definition of a human (there are many other properties, this
      is just one). Or do you say you are a female "soul"?
      If yes, what is the difference between a female soul
      and a male one (without a body obviously)? Or do you
      say animals do not have souls? There is just one type
      of soul and it can "enter" only a human? Koko, the
      gorilla uses sign language to talk to people. For eg, to
      a reporter he said "Your earings - good". Koko had
      a pet cat and when he died he showed how bad he
      felt. And the cat died a long time back, even now Koko
      remembers. So does Koko have a soul, a certified animal? Do
      elephants have souls? And dolhpins? Does a dumb human have
      a soul? <br><<Actually, I never wrote any
      such thing. About God wanting us to be veg. that<br>
      is.>><br>I refer to this. Someone said something like -
      strange, He could destroy entire armies and still could
      not make people veg" to which you replied <br>-it is
      because he gave us free will .... You did not dispute the
      fact that he wanted us to become veg.
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002