Re: DONT URGE MAYOR TO ALLOW PET RESCUE

  • Bearc1aw
    Message 1 of 3358 , Sep 14 8:48 PM
      Honestly the pets of the people in NY are often
      times as much a part of their famlies as a brother or a
      sister is. It is good to go and help get these pets out
      as soon as possible but think before you act. If you
      want to do it then EXELENT but dont go getting in the
      way of a Mayor who is in the middle of trying to heal
      a city that just had one of the worst attacks in US
      history. Instead work with the groups that are there to
      see what they need or how you can help in other
      ways.<br><br>Their are other ways to help out in NY that dont
      involve getting in the way of the Mayor.
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002