Re: URGE MAYOR TO ALLOW PET RESCUE

  • Bearc1aw
    Message 1 of 3358 , Sep 14 8:42 PM
      Don't you think the Mayor of NY is bussy enough
      right now? The buildings are closed because they are
      not safe or because it is unsafe for people to be
      there. If peta or others want to do something to help
      animals ok exelent they ned it, but you litterlay are
      asking me to go bother the man in charge of a city that
      just had something happon that was WORSE then Pearl
      Harbor!!!
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002