Re: This is why I say peta SUCKS!

  • Bearc1aw
    Message 1 of 3358 , Jul 24, 2001
      Ya they have gone to exreams in the past but this
      time they really stabed people and animals in the
      back. I just think of all the work people did and do to
      help whales and all that whales have gone through,
      then peta people for the ethcal (sp?) treatment of
      animals says to kill the whales. They really have gone
      over the edge on this one.<br><br>BC
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002