Re: hello

  • adolfsbuttboy
    Message 1 of 3358 , Jul 1 5:05 PM
      Yeah ok, fuck compassion. I will continue to do
      as I've been doing, feeling compassion for an animal
      that was born and bred to produce meat seems assinine
      to me. Treat them as well as possible while alive
      but remember that they were born for the sole purpose
      of food. Why should I feel sorry that they've served
      their purpose?<br><br>It's a cruel world and always has
      been. I don't see it getting any less cruel with all
      our modern technology, I just choose not to spend all
      my time worrying about animals that were bred
      specifically for consumption, it's not going to change and
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002