Re: hello

  • analspeculum
    Message 1 of 3358 , Jun 30, 2001
      "Hey there dickless!" <br><br>Hello
      Child!<br><br>"You have yet to provide any intelligent arguments for
      your own side" <br><br>Sorry child but that is
      completely subjective. <br><br>"I see no need to be
      respectful of those I have no respect for"<br><br> Then why
      should I be respectful of you?<br><br>"The insults are
      for effect"<br><br>What effect is that? To anger
      people? Why would you want to do that? To what end does
      it serve?<br>Very infantile. Do you think doing that
      serves to make your point more valid?<br><br>"There's a
      long tradition of eating meat and wearing leater and
      fur in my family and I have no intention of
      changing."<br><br>That is an argumental fallacy called argumentum ad
      antiquatum, or argument of old. Example: "we have always
      killed random nigger children for fun, and we always
      WILL. Why should we stop? Its been going on for years!"
      which originated from your cultural normatives, but
      please admit that you are lacking in compassion. Go
      ahead and tell me something like, "fuck compassion" or
      something like that so we can know where you stand.
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002