Re: Friends that eat animals - I need ad

  • lardyvegan
    Message 1 of 3358 , May 2 11:45 AM
      Hiya, Jerry. I have been veg*an for 13 years now,
      and I do harbour resentment towards meatheads. I
      think that meatheads just cannot make the connection
      like we have, so the best thing we can do, is to agree
      to disagree with them, and value them as people in
      their own right. Most people can't be bothered to think
      about, and convince themselves that one person cannot
      change the way things are. My advice is to be as good a
      person as you can be, and help them realise that being
      veg*an is not weird or unhealthy, or that being that way
      does not make you some insane recruiter for a strange
      cult. Enjoy the diversity of humanity, it helps you
      appreciate who you really are. Hope this helps, James.
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002