Dr Dolittle vs the Agriculture Dept

  • cowslovevegetarians
    Message 1 of 3358 , Apr 25, 2001
      Reclaiming our government: <br><br> CRITICS
      BELIEVE THE USDA IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH<br> Ann Veneman
      of the USDA is a protege of the<br> American Meat
      Institute<br> THE USDA NEEDS TO RESPECT SPIRITUAL
      environment and animal rights communities<br> by using their
      tax dollars to promote the pork<br> industry.
      asked to believe that the US has not had Hoof <br> and
      Mouth<br> since 1929, while the rest of the world has had
      United Arab Emirates 8<br> Kazakistan 11<br> Russia
      Saudi Arabia with <br> the highest<br> incidence has
      when millions are slaughtered <br> during the Haj.<br>
      In addition, many scientists <br> report that Mad
      Cow <br> deaths in the<br> US are being labeled
      Creutzfeld Disease, <br> meningitis etc.<br>
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002