Re: TO ALL MEMBERS! Is PETA insane?

  • arrowdogs
    Message 1 of 3358 , Apr 1 12:54 PM
      LOL, I can't believe this is what you wrote,
      Chris:<br>"Here's a question why does PETA support the cruel,
      painful act of neutering, and spaying of dogs and cat,
      yet the oppose the castration of Cows, Pigs, and
      ailment not unlike us: OVERPOPULATION. Cows, Pigs, and
      Sheep, are not overpopulated. Cows, Pigs, and Sheep are
      "farmed" by humans, who buy land so they can have
      offspring. I am not saying that the people who BUY the cows,
      pigs and sheep always give them enough ROOM, but they
      do not let them run away and start a feral
      population. Dogs and cats run away and hurt the natural
      balance, like humans.<br>Sonya
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6 8:45 AM