anthrax in pet food

  • madcoworganizer
    Message 1 of 3358 , Feb 22, 2001
      anthrax in pet food<br>essages <br> <-
      BLAIR, BBC OBSCURE ANTHRAX OUTBREAK<br> The BBC
      outbreak in<br> Britain hoof and mouth disease and
      obscuring its<br> danger by saying that it poses no threat
      to<br> human beings, when scientists say the meat<br>
      should be avoided. Burger King, British owned,<br> is
      IS MAD COWS' DISEASE<br> What was called last month
      in Houston a meningitis<br> outbreak was actually
      Mad Cows' Disease.<br> A cattle ranch in Sutherland
      Springs feeding<br> its animals Purina Mills food
      containing cadavers<br> of other animals was
      COWS' DISEASE IS GLOBAL IN<br> NATURE<br>
      YOUR PET FOOD? IS IT ANY WONDER<br> PETS GET
      CANCER?<br> Spinal cords, snouts, lips, eyes, nostrils,
      tongues, hooves, horns, colon bacteria from intestinal
      linings, cancerous cadavers condemned for<br> human
      consumption, euthanized dogs and cats
      legal to put 50%<br> in animal foods), actual waste,
      from slaughterhouse smearing as cows defecate in<br>
      fright,<br> uric acid or trioxypurine or pre-urine, heart<br>
      disease causing cholesterol, worms, <br> blood, bones,
      tails, guts.. even the screams<br> remain in the form of
      adrenalin residue, <br> Cats should be dairy vegetarians
      and dogs<br> vegan say 7000 physicians at
      are filthy, cruel, uninspected,<br> and 11 million
      lbs. of disease ridden animals<br> come into the US
      every year. It isn't<br> just Texas beef which is
      actual numbers)<br><br> MILLION CHICKENS AT TYSON'S AND
      AGRIGENERAL<br> DIE OF FREEZING, SMASHING<br>
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002