Re: Rural Update Part 2#

  • KUICKSILVERAGENT
    Message 1 of 3358 , Feb 2, 2001
      Gee's this organization sure has alot of
      complaints about Farm Bureau, exactly what are their
      directives again? God why would a farming organization
      oppose another farming organization? Farm Bureau is an
      excellent organization that fights for ALL AMERICANS, they
      want to see that farmers provide a safe, heatlhy
      product to consumers, on a price farmers can afford to
      live on. What a crock.<br><br>Chris
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002