Re: The evil Ted Nugent part three

  • catgoil
    Message 1 of 3358 , Jan 1, 2001
      Let me guess -- YOU didn't read this club's
      title. It's "Discuss Animal Rights" NOT "Trash other
      peoples' opinions"!!!!! I was just merely telling others
      what I know. And I have every reason why i should
      worry about this. It's people like YOU, Ted Nugent, and
      everybody else that encourages to kill animals. Therefore,
      if the younger generation is taught to kill, they'll
      kill. They may even turn on other people if they like.
      But anyways, the point is, if younger people're
      taught to hunt animals, they'll grow up to be
      non-compassionate people and the more animals will suffer. So if
      you are not willing to be part of the solution, then
      you're obviously part of the PROBLEM! So if you don't
      like it here, LEAVE THIS CLUB!!!!!!!!!
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002