Re: CBS: crappy broadcasting system

  • mpen61
    Message 1 of 3358 , Dec 31, 2000
      Maybe your right about the money,or could it be
      that CBS has some commen sence.I mean with all the
      dun=mb campains that PeTA has done lately CBS just
      decided that PeTA is a group to be avoided and they don't
      want to be known to have aired another stupid add.May
      be if PeTA used a tastful add things would have been
      diferent.But by useing the missfourtin of others is not a way
      to win supporters.Besides PeTA has yet to provied
      any proof to help there cause.
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002