Re: Animal sentience

  • rootsid
    Message 1 of 3358 , Nov 30, 2000
      I'm not really involved in this discussion but I
      think you missed something. That something being
      adaptability, humans are far and away the most adaptable
      creatures alive on earth today. Does not the ability to
      adapt to a wide variety of conditions show some
      superiority in overall intellect and abilty?
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002