clarification

  • crkelle
    Message 1 of 3358 , Oct 31, 1999
      Let me state this to all pro AR people. The
      debate over animal rights is just that, animal rights.
      This not a forum of meat diet verses grain or vegan.
      Also, since most of the world accepts the fact that
      animals do not have rights, it is you that must convice
      people like me that animals should have rights, and then
      support your reason. To prove your point you need to
      document your reasons backed by studies and observations
      and writtings. This is a debate, and a strong debater
      backs up reasoning with fact. To many times the animal
      rights movement tries to make things emotional, or steer
      the debate to other realms like diet. This is a
      strategy that the animal rights groups teach in
      seminars-sorry it doesn't work on me! Stay on subject!
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002