Re: NEW MEMBER

  • Bearc1aw
    Message 1 of 3358 , Sep 30, 2000
      Well it depends on who you talk to. PETA has said
      and done a lot of things that proves to me that PETA
      only realy cares about itself and not really the
      animals. I have looked at there site a few times and found
      they lie to people every time I have gone there, but
      basicly it is because of PETAs actions as of late that
      even people who love animals are starting to go agenst
      or atleast not like PETA as much.
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002