Re: The New Jersey Bear Hunt.. Terrible!

  • nj_wlb2000
    Message 1 of 3358 , Sep 17, 2000
      You are talking about "thinking inside the box" I
      have seen nothing from you at all to come up with a
      answer.<br><br>But fact is things like cost do come into play.Fact
      is most people couls care less about deer untill
      they have to pay for control,or are haveing there
      property damaged.And the bad thing here is that in many
      parts of this state deer are looked at as nothing more
      then big rats,and they should be gotten rid of.Now
      that is wrong thinking.<br><br>You are just so set in
      you mind that animals have rights and hunting and
      killing is wrong,you will not listen to anything other
      then your point of view.It tells mo you realy don't
      know a thing about how nature works.
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002