Re: Hitler equals animal rights

  • HeathcliffIam
    Message 1 of 3358 , Jun 30 9:58 PM
      Well holy hell. Since Hitler had two arms, I'd
      better cut mine off. Since Hitler had two eyes, I'd
      better pluck mine out. Since Hitler had two legs, I'd
      better saw them off. Since Hitler had two feet and two
      hands, I'd better get rid of them too. Luckily, I think
      Hitler had a penis and since I don't, I might be
      safe.<br><br>Sara
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002