Hi!

  • rain_ivy
    Message 1 of 3358 , Jun 5, 2000
      I'm new so I thought I'd state my feeling about
      AR. I'm against animal testing and wearing fur
      because it's cruel and not needed (I'm sure there must be
      other ways of testing), but I'm not against eating
      meat. But I do think that americans eat way too much
      eat. In other countries 1/4 pound of beef can feed a
      family, but here that's a serving, that's a waste. Also I
      think the conditions they raise farm animals in are
      awful.
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002