      If anyone is within driving distance, please try to make this hearing. There's alot of suspicious things going on in this case. The more people who are watching, the better. Thanks!

      From: Julia Sharp
      Mary Alice <moonflower.uk @ virgin.net> (remove 2 spaces) wrote:
      Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:14:47 +0100

      From: Bonnie

      The dog who was tied to a tree and shot at least 10 times with a bow and arrow and died a slow, horrible death, needs your voice!
      Friday, April 2nd, Pasado's Safe Haven will organize carpools to the arraignment of the two men accused of committing this heinous act of cruelty. They have been charged with First Degree Felony Animal Cruelty.
      WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND? One young man is the mayor's son of the town in which the crime took place. And neither young man was arrested, why not? These boys allegedly tore the arrows out of the dog to re-use again and again.
      We NEED to show the judge, prosecuting attorney, and the media that this case MUST be taken seriously!
      Arraignment Date: Friday, April 2nd approx. 1:30 pm
      City/County Bldg, 930 Tacoma St., Courtroom CD-1, Room 560
      Prosecutor is Dennis Ashman

      Carpools will leave at 10:30AM from:
      Park n' Ride Kirkland: 7024 116th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033-8105
      Park n' Ride Northgate: 10001 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA 98125 (East side of I-5 near the mall)
      RSVP for carpool, or offer to drive here.
      susan @ pasadosafehaven.org (remove 2 spaces) <susan@...>
      To find carpool locations, go here.

      If driving on your own:
      Pierce County Courthouse
      930 Tacoma Avenue South
      Tacoma, WA 98402
      Criminal Division 1, Hearing Room #560 (5th Floor)
      Find map here: http://www.mapquest.com/

      Home: http://www.pasadosafehaven.org/index.html

      Read the latest press coverage here: http://www.tribnet.com/news/crime_safety/story/4870048p-4805617c.html

      RSVP for carpool:
      susan @ pasadosafehaven.org (remove 2 spaces) <susan@...>

      All Outgoing mail and attachments are certified Virus Free.

      Rita Fazio,

      Korea Animal Protection Society (KAPS)
      International Aid for Korean Animals (IAKA)

      Don't turn your back upon their pain, because it's hard to see.They have no other place to turn, They've only you and me.

      Do you Yahoo!?