We look foraard to cooperating with you

  • Elite turkey Tours
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2011
      Hello Partners

      I have an offer for you.

      As Elite Turkey Tours, We work as destination manager and wholesaler with our connections through a large network of travel agencies and home based affiliates. We want to enlarge our network and work together to serve more travelers with our friendly and informative team. Please check out our tour packages ( Honeymoon,
      Wedding) and refer Elite Turkey Tours to your friends and earn high commission.

      If you can create a group of 20 people,You will win one Free pax for the same tour plus your commission. In order to get your affiliate id, Please Call Us 212-685-2526 and ask for Amy, Or email info@...

      Please check out out Tour Packages: http://www.eliteturkeytours.com/tour-packages/%c2%a0

      In order to follow our discounts and campaigns: like our page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Turkey-Tours/188528347825370

      LOVE

      Amy