15 days China Impression Tour
- Experience the natural wonders and culture of China by taking this China Impression Tours. It spans from the Olympic city Beijing and ends at the bustling metropolitan Hongkong, you will enjoy everything from the magnificent imperial complex in Beijing to the spectacular sights including the Terracotta Warriors, Three Gorges and of course the karst heaven - Guilin & Yangshuo (fun activities included).
Day 1 Arrival in Beijing (no meal)
Arrive at Beijing. Our guide will meet you at the airport & transfer to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square , the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven.
- The Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L, D)
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Ming Tomb and Sacred road. Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China.
- The Ding Tomb: an underground palace for a Ming-dynasty emperors' afterlife.
- The Sacred Road: "the way leading to Heaven" which is guarded on both sides with 12 stone statues.
Day 4 Beijing/Xian by flight (B, L)
Visit Hutongs by rickshaw. Take afternoon flight to xi'an . Arrive at Xian. Be met & transferred to your hotel. Free time at leisure.
- Hutongs: the unique street design in Beijing - some crisscrossing old narrow paths with courtyard houses built on each side. It can be regarded as a window into Beijing folk life.
Day 5 Xian/Chongqing (B, L)
Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses Museum , the Bell Tower and the Wild Goose Pagoda. Take a late afternoon flight to Chongqing and board 4 star cruise ship.
- The Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses Museum: one of the most important archaeological finds in the 20 th century; an army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb since 2200 year ago.
- The Bell Tower: first built in 1384, the largest and best preserved of its kind.
- The Wild Goose Pagoda: the city emblem, which was first built in Tang Dynasty for the storage of Buddhist scriptures taken from India by Monk Xuanzang.
Day 6 Yangtze Cruise (B, L, D)
Cruise departs at 9: 00am, shore excursion to Fengdu - Chinese Ghost City.
Day 7 Yangtze Cruise (B, L, D)
Cruise, shore excursion to Shennong Stream or Lesser Three Gorges.
Day 8 Yichang/Shanghai by flight (B, L)
Shore excursion to Three Gorge Dam, disembark at Yichang. Be met and transfer to airport to fly to Shanghai. Be met and transfer to hotel.
Day 9 Shanghai (B, L)
Visit Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple , Oriental Pearl Tower.
- Yu Garden: It used to be a private garden with 400 years' history; it features traditional architectural style of Yangtze Delta.
- Jade Buddha Temple: Most popular Buddhist temple in Shanghai boasting 2 precious jade Buddha sculptures from Burma.
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Best viewing spot of Shanghai located by the Huangpu River with the height of 468 meters.
Day 10 Shanghai/Guilin (B, L)
Tour to nearby ancient water town - Zhujiajiao, and drive back to Shanghai to have a visit to the Bund, then transfer to airport and fly to Guilin . Be met and transfer to hotel.
- Zhujiajiao Town: an ancient water town featured with traditional lifestyle of Yangtze Delta.
- The Bund: Shanghai 's famous waterfront to see new-erect modern skyscrapers and aged buildings of the colonial period.
Day 11 Guilin/Yangshuo (B, L)
Take a leisurely cruise down Li River enjoying the stunning landscape, and arrive at Yangshuo for one hour free shopping at local market. Overnight at Yangshuo.
- Li River cruise: a wonderful 3.5-hour boat cruise going down a clear river sided by picturesque scenery. Lunch on board.
Day 12 Yangshuo (B, L)
Bike ride to the countryside escorted by your private guide, then bamboo rafting down Yu Long River (great fun and mild adventurous!). Lunch at local restaurant. Have a cooking course in the afternoon.
Day 13 Yangshuo/Guilin/Hong Kong by flight (B, L)
Drive back to Guilin , visit Reed Flute Cave and have a walk around the city central lakes. Then head for airport to fly to HK. Be met and transfer to hotel.
- Reed Flute Cave: fantastic stalactites & stalagmites formation, known as " Natural Art Gallery ".
Day 14 Hong Kong (B)
Half day sit-in-coach tour to Victoria Peak, Aberdeen and Repulse Bay. Free time at the rest of day.
- Victoria Peak: the most popular tourist destination in HK. It features the city's of oldest mode transport, the 112-year old Peak Tram and Hong Kong 's most unusual building and icon, The Peak Tower. It combine shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
- Aberdeen: It was formerly a fishing village. People can have a glimpse of boat-dwellers at Aberdeen Bay.
- Repulse Bay: a relaxing sandy beach with a strong characteristic of local culture. It features statues of Goddess of Mercy and Tin Hau, both protectors of fishermen.
Day 15 Hong Kong departure (B)
Transfer to airport and fly to your next destination.