[disabilitystudies] Please circulate this message as widely as possible. (fwd)

  • keith armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 1999
      I am Hazel Jones, formerly working with Save the Children in Ho Chi
      Minh
      City, Viet Nam, where Ajaan Prayat came to a regional seminar suported
      by
      Save the Children.

      Please pass on greetings of support and encouragement to Ajaan Prayat
      and
      colleagues in their determined but peaceful stand against the erosion
      of the
      most essential source of independent livelihood for so many blind
      people in
      Thailand. I wish them courage and strength and eventually success in
      their
      demand for justice and equal opportunities for disabled people.

      Hazel Jones