Remote control lawnmower - Louise's morning smile

  • l murray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2004
      Thanks Diane,

      You have given me a smile first thing today.  I have searched my heart and I cannot think of anything less attractive to me than a lawnmower that attaches to a wheelchair.  What if you get stuck with the thing?  How easily does it detach?  I then envisioned legions of wheelchair-bound refugees emerging from a giant HandiDart in a huge field just before dawn where they are locked for days at a time behind a blaring diesel mower that coughs up bits of grass - a sort of futuristic wheelchair prison gang.

      Is anyone in a wheelchair really that thrilled with the notion of mowing a lawn?  Do many of us have a lawn?

      Who has been to a trade show lately?