Reminder - Death of Richard Jenne. 1945

  • disabilitystudies@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2004

      Death of Richard Jenne. 1945

      Date: Saturday, May 29, 2004
      Time: All Day

      "Twenty-one days after Germany's unconditional surrender,
      Richard Jenne, just four years old, became the last victim of
      the euthanasia killers". This happened on 29 May, 1945, in the
      children's ward of the Kaufbeuren-Irsee state hospital in
      Bavaria,Germany more than three weeks after troops from the USA,
      had occupied the town.

      The Origins of Nazi Genocide: From Euthanasia to the Final
      Solution by Henry riedlander, 1995. p.163.
    • disabilitystudies@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2005

        Death of Richard Jenne. 1945

        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2005