looking for participants for panel discussion in Chicago

  • Cory
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2004
      Hello,

      My name is Cory Silverberg and I'm involved in organizing a panel discussion
      that is taking place as part of the annual American Association of Sex
      Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) conference in May in Chicago.
      The panel will be a non academic discussion of media images of sexuality and
      disability. We will be showing a documentary produced in Canada and then
      facilitating a discussion between panelists and the audience.

      The panel is on Friday May 14 between 3:30-5:30 pm.

      If there is anyone in Chicago who might be interested in participating
      please email me, and I'll be happy to give you more details, etc..

      thanks and sorry for the cross posting of this request.

      Cory
    • l murray
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2004
        Hello Cory,

        I find this simply fascinating and would like to publicize this event at my website.  Is there a URL with dates, details, etc.?

        L. Murray

        Cory <cory.s@...> wrote:
        Hello,

        My name is Cory Silverberg and I'm involved in organizing a panel discussion
        that is taking place as part of the annual American Association of Sex
        Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) conference in May in Chicago.
        The panel will be a non academic discussion of media images of sexuality and
        disability. We will be showing a documentary produced in Canada and then
        facilitating a discussion between panelists and the audience.

        The panel is on Friday May 14 between 3:30-5:30 pm.

        If there is anyone in Chicago who might be interested in participating
        please email me, and I'll be happy to give you more details, etc..

        thanks and sorry for the cross posting of this request.

        Cory

        http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/iGurlB/TM

        Yahoo! Groups Links