RE: [disabilitystudies] FWD: BBC Radio 4 - Should We Be Laughing - disability and humour

  • Ingrid Hindell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 11:03 PM
      Thanks Keith,

      I not only listen to this, but also to an episode of "My Word!" which I love
      and haven't heard for about two decades!

      ------------------

      Jai Guru Dev (this means I'm acknowledging the spiritual "spark" in you!),

      Ingrid alias "Sundari - pronounced Soon(like lun in 'lunatic!')-DHE-ree"

      P.S. I am not sure if you will receive this. So if you would confirm this,
      with maybe just "Thanks" in the subject line, I would be most grateful...

      "Sexuality is often the source of our deepest oppression; it is also
      often the source of our deepest pain. It's easier for us to talk about - and
      formulate strategies for changing - discrimination in employment, education,
      and housing than to talk about our exclusion from [TACTILE TENDERNESS]
      sexuality and reproduction."
      Ann Finger

      FEED THE POOR AND YOU ARE CALLED A SAINT;
      ASK WHY THEY'RE POOR AND YOU ARE CALLED A COMMUNIST.
      Dorothy Day - American Catholic Social Activist
      [1897-1980]

      SEEK: Now with over 50,000 dream jobs! Click here
      http://ninemsn.seek.com.au/