Please help. I'm looking for Artist with disabilities

  • Diane Austin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2004
      Hello to the group. It's been awhile since I posted. I have been
      real busy getting ready for the United People With Disabilities
      Country Affair EXPO and request your help. Please help if you can.
      We are offering FREE booth space to artists with disabilities. If
      you know of someone (any medium... paint, drawings, photography,
      jewelry, poetry, or anything else) please let them know. Please help
      us find Artists.

      This September 3, 4 and 5, in Lindley, New York, rain or shine, we
      will be holding our UPWD Country Affair EXPO. This three day,
      outdoor event for people with disabilities will be held on 150 acres
      of private property. We are already expecting 80 plus vendors and
      thousands of attendees.

      There will also be free wheelchair accessible hot air balloon rides.
      Free glider rides. (There is a turf landing field on property.) Free
      horse drawn covered wagon rides. Vendors demonstrating, displaying
      products, services and latest technology for people with
      disabilities (try before you buy). Free numerous daily workshops.
      Free nightly concerts, performances, guest speakers. Daily drawling
      to win valuable prizes. Join us for the entire time.... camp sites
      available on property. Plus a lot more!

      Thank you.

      Sincerely,
      Diane