sign this please if you wish

  • achiever51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      To: U.S. Senate

      Hello, my name is BJ Stasio. I would like to marry my girlfriend,
      but it would mean that i would lose all my medical coverage. Now the
      only reason this affects me is that i have cerebral palsy. The
      government is threatening to take away my benefits if i was to get
      married, which would put all my expenses on my girlfriend. My expenses
      are too much for her to handle, and i would not want to put that kind
      of burden on her. So please sign the petition and help me make my
      dream come true. Thank you for your time, you are greatly appreciated.

      Sincerely,

      The Undersigned

      http://www.PetitionOnline.com/bjstasio/petition.html

      pass it on