Eugenics apologies article

  • Dave Reynolds
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      Hello listmates,

      I just wanted to let you know that Ragged Edge Magazine has posted online an
      article I wrote about eugenic sterilization laws in America, the
      behind-the-scenes advocacy that has led to apologies in five states, and a
      call for a Congressional investigation into the federal government's role in
      eugenics:

      "The eugenics apologies: How a pair of disability rights advocates scored
      the first state apology for eugenics, and what they have planned next."
      http://www.raggededgemagazine.com

      Dave Reynolds, Editor
      Inclusion Daily Express / Inclusion Weekly Review
      Disability Rights Email News Service
      News@...
      http://www.InclusionDaily.com

      A service of