Re: [disabilitystudies] Reminder - International Day for Disabed People

  • Thu Phan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2003

      Where?

      ----Original Message Follows----

      From: disabilitystudies@yahoogroups.com
      To: disabilitystudies@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [disabilitystudies] Reminder - International Day for Disabed People
      Date: 19 Nov 2003 00:02:58 -0000
      International Day for Disabed People
      Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2003
      Time: All Day
      Don't hold your breath

      Enjoy online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average.
      Prices may vary by service area.
    • mel santella
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2003
        --- Thu Phan <thuspicy4u@...> wrote:

        thanks for reminding us . keep in touch .mel from the
        philippines

        ---------------------------------

        Where?

        Date: 19 Nov 2003 00:02:58 -0000

        International Day for Disabed People

        Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2003
        Time: All Day

        Don't hold your breath

        To Unsubscribe, please send a blank message to:

        disabilitystudies@...

        Terms of Service.

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 19, 2003
          The idea of the 'International Day' is that it should be everywhere,
          however in the UK and some other parts of the world its' too cold to
          do anything, outside for long.

          I think it should be on the 6th of July for northern climates and
          remain on Dec 3rd in the southern hemispere.

          Just a thought.

          Keith

          --- In disabilitystudies@yahoogroups.com, mel santella