Seeking wheelchairs/scooters users to take survey... pays you $20.00

  • Diane Austin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2003
      Hello to all. It has been a while since I posted. I came across the
      following info and thought some of you may be interested in it. There
      is a non profit org that is offering to pay you $20.00 to take their
      survey. I copied this off the web site where I saw it....

      Eligible subjects will receive $20.00 for their time and effort.
      Seeking individuals who use wheelchairs or scooters as their primary
      means of mobility to participate in a research study conducted by
      researchers at the University of Pittsburgh.

      This study is designed to investigate different aspects of
      transportation use and the risk and nature of injuries to wheelchair
      users involved in motor vehicle accidents. However, it is not
      necessary to have been involved in an accident to participate.

      I did not take the survey so if anyone did or plans to, please let
      the group know about it. I copied the info from... http://upwd.net at
      the bottom of the page.

      by by,

      Diane