Happy Winter Fest and new year

  • Keith Armstrong <keitharm@postmaster.co.
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2002
      For a year of peace and no maimings or killings.

      Keith
    • Jim MacLeod
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 24, 2002

        I say amen to that.  May all the aggressors in the world, from east to west, learn to live in harmony.

        Jim MacLeod

         "Keith Armstrong <keitharm@...>" <keitharm@...> wrote:

        For a year of peace and no maimings or killings.

      • eddiereidy
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2002
              Dear Keith

          Thanks for the Christmas greetings.  Good luck and a very Happy New Year.

          Eddie

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 29, 2002
            Dear Jim

            We look forward, hopefully, to a year of political and social harmony.

            Eddie.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
              And a year where the contribution of people with impairments is
              actively valued.

              Its going to snow here soon.

              Keith
              London