Re: Abuse of Disabled Woman in Nursing Home

  • Catherine MacDonald
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
      Seems we are all getting similar form letters. And that 1800 number
      they provide does not work outside Nebraska. Thanks for your
      continued efforts.

      Here is additional information. Please post everything you write and
      receive in the topic "Abuse of Disabled Woman in Nursing Home" on the
      site. I want others to see how ineffective the system is.

      "ms kadavy sent u a form letter.
      Facility Investigations Office, Nebraska Department of Health and
      Human Services Regulation and Licensure.
      http://www.hhs.state.ne.us/crl/invest/invest.htm
      402 471 0316
      402 595 3474 is Adult Protective Services and stays busy.
      try
      402 595 3400 and ask for APS...that worked for me.
      1-800-652-1998 is no longer in service.
      ty so much for helping with your emails,
      joy"

      NURSING HOME ADDRESS
      Beverly Health Systems
      Hallmark Care Ctr.
      5505 Grover St.
      Omaha NE 68106
      Phone: 402 - 558 - 0225

      Kathy's full name: Katherine Porterfield

      Entire topic discussion:
      http://carecure.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?
      a=tpc&s=4754088921&f=5854088921&m=2114005452

      More information on Kathy's situation posted here:

      http://newmobility.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?
      ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000196

      http://www.eurobility.com/community/forums/topic.asp?
      ARCHIVE=&TOPIC_ID=1894