Re: cognitive interpretation

  • Cindy Glaze
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2001
      > Message: 6
      > Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:12:28 -0000
      > From: "Susan " <susanfitzm@...>
      > Subject: Re: Help?
      >
      > Cindy,
      >
      > You posted this long ago - so you have probably figured it out.

      Actually, I have spent the months since my query trying to get the
      gentleman on the board. The board recruitment committee even 'disolved'
      so they wouldn't have to deal with the issue. A new committee was
      formed, and if I can show them actual information, it might convince
      them that this is not just a brainstorm I'm having, but an actual
      possibility.

      > BUT,
      > training materials do exist to help people learn about
      > the role of a being a board member, the language, the tasks - in
      > simple language with lots of illustrations.

      So, YES! I still need information. Although I have helped this
      individual on my own, supporting sources may help the CIL decide that
      it is doable and good.

      > If you need it still, I will try to find the resource for it.

      Thank you.

      > Susan

      Cindy

      =====
      And the day came, when the risk to remain tight in bud became more painful than the risk to bloom.
      Anias Nin (1903-1977)

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/