Important News from Steve & Yofi

  • Steve Palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      Dear Friends,

      Just in case you don't hear from us for a while.....

      We have changed our e-mail settings in Yahoo Groups, to 'no e-mail, for the
      time being..

      Yofi and I are in the process of moving to the provincial capitol, Victoria
      and hope to be back up and running by September. Our new non-cyber address
      will be:

      Steven Palmer Disabled Advocate
      15-950 Humboldt Street
      Victoria, British Columbia
      Canada V8V-2Z8

      Our new e-mail address is not yet available, however we'll be sure to let
      you know, as soon as possible.

      Once were moved and settled, we'll be back on line with all our friends.

      Have a really Great summer!

      Best to All,

      Steve & Yofi

      Steven Palmer Disabled Advocate
      British Columbia, Canada
      spalmer@...

      *** A Member of The B.C. Coalition of People With Disabilities ***