Info on emergency preparedness for pwd & disability-related Sept. 11 coverage

  • Bethany Hoffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2001
      With discussion focused lately on September 11, emergency preparedness, and
      recovery from trauma, I'd like to let you know about these resources:

      At www.nod.org , the website of the National Organization on Disability,
      you'll find:

      * Resources on emergency preparedness for people with disabilities
      * News coverage of the Sept. 11 attacks and aftermath from a
      disability perspective
      * Resources addressing mental and physical health needs relating to
      the recent terrorist attacks

      Yours,

      Bethany Hoffman
      Content Manager
      National Organization on Disability
      910 16 Street, NW, Suite 600
      Washington, DC 20006
      202-293-5960
      www.nod.org
    • Maria B
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2001
        thanks for sharing. Some questions few of us wanted to ask, what if... got
        answered here.
        Maria

        disabilitystudies-subscribe@...