Pride against prejudice

  • dowling
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2001
      Hi Maria,
      I was thrilled when I discovered her writing as it said it so much better
      than I ever could. Would love to have a continuing conversation with her
      about theory. Lyn
    • Maria B
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2001
        Yhea, I wish I toowish I could have that opportunity. I'm looking forward to
        her upcoming book. You live in the UK. in the heartland of disability
        advance theory, are you familiar with Leed university, I understand she
        sometimes lectures there.

        disabilitystudies-subscribe@...