Re: [disabilitystudies] Re

  • Maria Barile
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2001
      Keith
      I'm told Italy has this very advance law that favors disabled persons in
      work force is it not the same in the UK?
      Maria
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2001
        In theory yes, however it does apply to the vast majority of employers
        who employ less than 15 people and you have to add the factors of
        discrimination in education and transport.

        Keith